Hi all,
I've got real probls with this, now to thrid install, at the moment half
way thru putting 2.4.12-5mdk  on ,, the kernel compiles ok,
but not the modules.. having to use make -k modules.
I can't get tthe telnet-server to be recognised , according all the
package managers telnet-server-krb..is installed,
I've even uninstalled and reinstalled again..
I know telnet's mucky old and insucure , but in my apps I need to use
it, as  I cant use ssh from my work location to gain access due to their
firewalls and proxy servers.
As soon as you type telnet <address>
its command not recognised, I nver saw that with telnet fuctions on mdk
7.2.

Any suggestions as to why...telnetd is installed ??

thanks
Richard