-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Manuel Haro Marquez
Sent: Wednesday, 31 October 2001 9:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Postfix problem in mandrake

Hi everybody.

I want to found help about problem in mandrake 8.0 using postfix for
email.

All the services in the machines is working ok including pop server, I am
receiving email from any place in the network and from internet, but I
can't send messages to  out side of my network, the messages never goes
back and I don't have any error message.

In resume, I can delivery meesages to addresses outside my network...!!

Anybody knows what is wrong?

thanks in advanced...!

Manuel Haro
Zacatecas, Mexico