I have an AMD K6 machine that I've been using as a home firewall.  It has 2
Netgear FA311 NICs. It had been running fine with Mandrake 7.2 for several
months, but I recently upgraded to 8.1 and now it hangs when I try to do a
shutdown or reboot.  When shutting down, the last lines I see are:

shutting down interface eth0: swap_free: trying to free nonexistent
swap_page  [OK]
shutting down interface eth1:

I'm not sure if the problem is with eth0 or with eth1. I had been using the
fa311.o provided by Netgear.  When I installed 8.2, it auto detected and
used natsemi.o. The driver seems to work fine otherwise. The logs don't
provide any useful information.  Any help would be appreciated.

Tim King
[EMAIL PROTECTED]