I use it at work.  And for work, and SunOS it's great, but for home use
it doesn't suit me very well.  I much rather use Enlightenment
personally.

I'm not even 100% sure what version we use at work.  But you're right,
it's very customizable.

The last version of SuSE I installed, which I think was 7.1 (???) it
came with FVWM, FVWM2, FVWM95 and I think one other.  But for some
reason Mandrake doesn't really include it!  Same thing with XFce.
Mandrake has shipped it since Mdk 7.1 I believe, but it's not installed
by default.  Enlightenment is, but I think that just started at Mdk
8.0.

I wonder who goes in and makes those the default.  Personally I try
and use all of them at one point in time, just to know something about
them.  My personal favorites are Afterstep, XFce, and Enlightenment.
tdh

  T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091