There is also, of course, my FAQ site at
http://webspinners.uwf.org/~mviron/faqs/linux.php, which I mentioned
several months ago.

--
Michael Viron
Registered Linux User #81978

At 05:53 PM 11/08/2001 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I have set up a little linux portal at
http://otrobert.tripod.com/homepage.html. I am calling this an open source
web site, so if you want to make a contribution (even and page if you want)
Email it over, Ill post it up. Suggestions welcomed. Wanna host without
charge so I can get a real URL? Let me know. No funds are generated by this
web site. Let me know what you think...