I'm  looking  for  suggestions for building a linux only isp.
So far my solution look  like  this:
Postfix+Cyrus  using  autentification  try  pam from a mysql database for
smtp/pop3/imap access.
Replex for mail administration.
Freradiusas radius   server   since   it  can  be  configured  to  use  mysq  database
for autentification  and  it  looks  like  the  best opensource radius.
Haven't yet decided  which  frontend  to  use  for  radius.
Proftpd  as  ftp and also uses autentification  from same database.
Apache+perl+php as webserver.
Open webmail as webmail application.
And ofcourse Mandrake as my favorite linux distribution.
Few questions :
Does Postfix ,proftpd and the rest of needed software that comes with mandrake 8.1
have  all  the  modules  needed for me to accomplish this or do I have to build
them my self?
For example I wasn't abble to find pam_mysql package for mandrake but I found a
package for Polish(ed) linux which should work.
Is  there any manual on this on the internet? I have found some howto pages but
they are to old and to outdated.
My  goal  is  to  use a database for all accounting so I wouldn't have to create
classical user accounts.
It  would  be  very  useful  to hear some real world experience from people who
already have it working.
Any suggestions, ideas, flames :)))
Sorry for my bad English and spelling mistakes I hate spell checkers ;)