Although I prefer gnome, I think I have to go back to the safe world of KDE.
I assumed that anything that got into the ximian update channels was tested
and good but the last 2 evolution updates are completely broken.

When I updated to evolution 0.99 yesterday, it worked but I lost the calendar
and tasks icons.  The titles were there but the buttons were blank and
nothing happened when you clicked on them.  OK.  I wasn't using those areas
of evo so I lived with it.  Today, I updated to RC1.  Guess what....the
problem is fixed!  The Calendar and Tasks buttons are there and fully
functional.

3 guesses as to what is broken now.  That's right, now the Inbox and contacts
are now gone!  I realize that this is just a release candidate but I think it
is reasonable to expect that a mail reader be able to read mail!

Anyone have any idea about this one?

Darren