Hi again,
  It seems to be working... I launched RPMDrake and added a second "source"
for CD 1, and then - even after removing that source - everything seems to be
working.

  Thanks,
       Tim

On Saturday 17 November 2001 09:49 pm, Timothy R.Butler wrote:
> Hi again everyone,
>   I thought everything was running smoothly, but not so fast. :-) Software
> Manager/RPMDrake is reporting a new error. I went in to install some new
> software (KDE-devel packages), and when I try to install the RPM's, I get
>
>    "Some errors occurred while Checking your wishes:
>     Bad, unreadable, or not found packages:"
>
>   After that, it proceeds to mention the names of all of the packages I am
> trying to install. Finally:
>
>    "Sorry, but all packages raised an error. So I can't proceed with the
> installation."
>
>   Any ideas what would have caused this to happen?

Timothy R. Butler | Universal  Networks | http://www.uninet.info
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          ICQ: 12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com
Open Source Migration Guide:                  http://www.ofb.biz
============= "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============
Registered Linux User #82130   Reg. Linux Machines #34002 & 102889