you don't need to convert it... Burn the .iso file to a blank CD-ROM.
In your favorite CD burner manager choose something like "burn image" or
   "burn iso file" and select the .iso file thta you downloaded.

By the way, before burning check that the download was ok. You should
take the MD5 checksum of your file and compare it with the MD5sum file
that should be found at the same location that you downloaded the .iso.

HTH

orlando