Hmmm,

great to hear that. Anyone had any luck with getting the Pentax Optio 330
USB link to Work ? It uses the storage module. Everytime I have it turned
on, it hangs on initializing...

Anyone a Hint ?
Using plain Mandrake 8.1, but with kernel 2.4.13 self compiled. Shouldn't
make any difference regarding the USB drivers IMHO.

Thx for any reply & Cheers

        Joerg

Jose M. Sanchez said:
> I use an Archos Jukebox MP3 player/Hard Drive with 8.1 all the time.
>
> The only thing I had to do was FIRST turn on the USB device then boot
> with it on.
>
> LM8.1 recognized it immediately.
>
> -JMS

| Joerg Mertin              :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Home)|
| in Neuchâtel/Schweiz      :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   (Work)|
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :  Mobile Diax: +41(0)76 / 490 52 54       |
| PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand :  Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54       |
Home-Page: http://www.solsys.org