That's why procmail is your "bestestest" of friend!  Do a man procmailrc
and ask a few questions if needed, then filter everything out into their
own mailboxes.  Much easier to sift through mail that's already sifted!
:0)
tdh

  T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091
 | Thanks so much for the reply!  I appreciate knowing where the archive of
 | bb list is, but sorry to say, there's no way I can subscribe to another
 | list - between mandrake cooker, expert and a tarantula list that my wife
 | subcribes to - 300+ messages a day can get hard to sift through!
 |
 | Thanks again!
 | Mike
 |
 | Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
 | Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

  10:45AM  up 25 days, 23:25, 3 users, load averages: 0.01, 0.01, 0.00