Hello,

Just picked up a new toy, now how to use it?  It is a Sony DSC-S50, with a
USB link.

I have a laptop with Mdk 8.1, and Kernel 2.4.8-26 loaded.

I read some posts in the internet where the device was recognized by 8.1,
under a scsi device, /dev/sda1 (something like that)  However, my system
yells about not being able to find a driver.  Then I read that you had to
patch the unusual_devices.h, but mine already had the correct entries.

Anybody able to give me a brief walkthrough or a hint?  I don't need a
hand-holding, just a nudge.  This is my first USB device to try on Linux.

Thanks!!

Ron

=====
^C