Thank you very much Oscar.

        However I tried another thing based on what you suggested.  I used
/usr/X11/fs/config file from a MDK 8.1 box.  In one computer everything
worked pretty good (Konqueror and Staroffice), in other, konqueror got
really nice but StarOffice not so much, even though better than before.
Maybe because the former has XFree an xfs updated.  Anyway, it ok now.

Thank you once more.

Alan Wilter