There was a discussion about this on MandrakeForum. I think the general sentiment was
that the people wanted to support Mandrake by atually purchsing the CDs, and that
people would not mind a delay as long as our queries were answered.
[Link] http://mandrakeforum.com/article.php?sid=1378&lang=en

I too had the same problem, and it took MANY emails from me before they answered.
I ended up cancelling the order 4 weeks after being told it was shipped, and instead
baught it from a local store.

George