> Everytime I try to add or edit bookmarks in Mozilla it locks up on
me
> and I have to use the kill command to get out of it.  I have been
> trying to do this in the last three versions (I downloaded the
latest
> off Cooker this morning) and it locks up every time.  Does anyone
have
> a solution to this problem?
>
> --
> Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801
> Powered by Linux ++ Mailed by Kmail

I am using the Mozilla version direct from the Mozilla site,
downloaded this week. The function you mention works OK for me. Put
tracing on when you start Mozilla and check out what it was trying to
do when it crashed. It may a file is missing, incorect path or
something similar.

Hope this helps.
Dave

This message was sent via the web interface to
Sniff Out's POP3 Email - http://www.sniffout.net/