mån 2001-11-26 klockan 13.09 skrev Jose M. Sanchez:
> Go into the BIOS and make sure that you have AGP set to 2x instead of
> 4x.
I did, (Enabel ASP 4x is now set to False).

> If there are options to turn of FASTWRITES and SIDEBAND ADDRESSING turn
> off both.
Could only set FASTWRITES to disable

> Sideband addressing causes a LOT of problems with GeForce video cards as
> does 4x on some motherboards.

I also did a 'cat /proc/nv/card0' to faund out that both FASTWRITES and
SIDEBAND ADDRESSING was disabeld by the driver and it used AGPART and
2x. This was the setnings both before and after I disabeld 4x and FW in
BIOS.

The mashin still hangs... I haven't have time to check if there are any
jumpers on the MB. I will check the jumpers soon and tell you the status
on that.