On Tuesday 27 November 2001 23:36, you wrote:
> On Sat, 2001-11-24 at 19:28, Darwin Gottfried wrote:
> > yep it's in the download version of 8.1 for sure. gcc 3.0.1.
>
> [Copy posted to the list instead of an individual]
>
> GRRRR. May I suggest to the listop that reply-to be changed to
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" for any messages posted via the list?
>
> Avoid gcc3 like the plague if you want qt2 apps to compile.
As I have been lurking here since Mdk 7.0, I have noticed this go back and
forth, the reason is some folks hit "reply to all" and some hit reply. if the
"listop" changes it to what you suggest, 1) most messages wind up as
multipule messages, 2) but at least more "correct" answers would be seen one
the list. just my .02 cents worth (heck there goes my life savings)