Hi All,

Thought since I started the complaint this time about
mandrake store I thought I should fill you in on what has
happened.  I had tried the [EMAIL PROTECTED] without
getting a response.  The other day I worked my way through
the mandrake site and found a new address.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I sent to both and got an immediate response back from
them.  I guess if you use the right emails things do
happen.  I received an response back from Gene Mar and my
order was shipped 2 day air UPS.
It arrived last night at about 7:00 P.M.  I thought it
wasn't going to make it but the UPS driver said holiday
shipments mean late hours.
I installed last night, clean install, everything worked
right out of the box.  8.1 found my lan, my modem, printer,
you name it.  Fastest install I've ever had.
Already played with the KDE desktop and configured it the
way I wanted, setup a couple cron jobs, and surfed the net,
played some games, and generally felt very satisfied with
the process.

Thanks to Gene and the Mandrakesoft team.  A good job by
everyone and one satisfied customer, even if he did wait a
bit for the software.

Ron