So sprach »Gavin« am 2001-12-06 um 01:06:09 +0900 :
> Help,
>
> I have the newest kernel 2.4.16 and I would just like to facts about this
> kernel before I install it, as of this moment I'm running 2.4.3-20mdk and
> I've had no problems but I like to stay ontop of things (security/bug fixes)

Well, if you don't have problems, why change the kernel?  Is there
anything in 16 which isn't in 13?

Further, if there are security problems, Mandrake *will* release updates
to the kernel, which you can rather easily install using rpmdrake.

Alexander Skwar
--
>>               Wohnung in Gelsenkirchen und Umgebung gesucht!               <<

        iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 23 hours 0 minutes