Hi i get the following errors after doing a bastille-firewall-reset:

# bastille-firewall-reset
Setting up IP spoofing protection... done.
Allowing traffic from trusted interfaces... done.
Setting up masquerading rules... done.
found
Error loading ip_nat_raudio module
insmod: ip_nat_vdolive: no module by that name found
Error loading ip_nat_vdolive module
insmod: ip_nat_cuseeme: no module by that name found
Error loading ip_nat_cuseeme module
insmod: ip_nat_quake: no module by that name found
Error loading ip_nat_quake module
  done.
Setting up chains for public/internal interface traffic... done.
Setting up general rules...iptables v1.2.2: invalid TCP port/service
`linuxconf' specified
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.
  done.
Setting up outbound rules... done.

The firewall works and is rocksolid but those masquerading modules where are
they ? What packet do i have to install to have them available ?
I need to use dcc/irc and the realplayer doesnt work either

Specs:
Mandrake 8.1 unmodified on the firewall
Mandrake 8.1 using kernel 2.4.13 (running great!) and kde2.2.2 on an
internal
workstation (realplay doesnt work, either because of the missing masq.
modules or because of kde2.2.2 you tell me=))
Thanks
Florian