>       - Copying 3 650MB ISO files from linux reiserfs partition to FAT32
> windows partition.

I got my extended partitions trashed after copying about a gig of
smaller (1-10 meg or so) files from a reiserfs partition to another
partition (I can't recall the destination, but it may well have been a
FAT32 partition).  The real partitions were OK, though.  Still
anecdotal, but is this a pattern?

The other things you did were all things that I did not do - except
booting Windows.  The first thing I looked for was D:, and it wasn't
there.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                http://hebb.mit.edu/~ben