Le Vendredi 7 Décembre 2001 20:54, vous avez écrit :
> Hi List,
>
>       I'm using Gcombust from MDK 8.0.  It works gracefully to burn CD
> (full and closed session).  Now I decided to burn multisession CDs and
> tried to set up gcombust so.  But I when I burn a virgin CD for the first
> time, hoping it was set to multisession, I only get closed CD, avoiding me
> to continue to add others sessions.  However If I take a previous recorded
> CD in Winblows as multisession, Gcombust -> Data Files window -> Compute
> estimate recognise the previous session, and so I can add another session.
>
>       Can someone give a explanation about this behaviour, please?
>
> Thanks in advance,

i don't use any gui to burn cd's. so i can't help u with gcombust, but i can
give u the right way to burn a multisessions cd with mkisofs and cdrecord:

assuming that your burner is /dev/scd0 with scsi adress 0,0,0 and can burn at
speed 8. replace with right values!...

1rst session:

mkisofs -R -o image1.raw /path/file(s)
cdrecord -v -multi -data speed=8 dev=0,0,0 image1.raw

2nd session:

#eject and reload cdr then type
cdrecord -msinfo dev=0,0,0
#output is something like 0,18524
#replace 0,18524 with the right output.
mkisofs -R -C 0,18524 -M /dev/scd0 -o image2.raw /path/file(s)
cdrecord -v -multi -data speed=8 dev=0,0,0 image2.raw

following sessions except the last one:

#like 2nd session

last session:

#like 2nd and following sessions except the last command line
cdrecord -v -data speed=8 dev=0,0,0 imageN.raw

maybe that can help u...

bye
jipe

--
Les hommes naissent libres et égaux en droits,
ensuite ils se mettent à boire. Cavanna