Chris,

Why two NIC's in your LMDK workstation, I mean, what is the purpose for
this setup? If you really need two network interfaces in one workstation,
which I assume is only connected to the LAN and using NAT (or some other
means of IP masq) to get out on the Internet through your gateway/firewall
machine, you might need to set the second card up on a different subnet.
Check your mask too......

j. c. woods,
UNIX SA