On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:48:14 -0700
"Andreas J. Guelzow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas> H.McM wrote:
Andreas>
Andreas> > I have been looking at this problem too, cause its something that bugs me
as well.
Andreas> >
Andreas> > After looking at the man page for cal, I saw that start on Sunday is the
default unless run with a -m option. Madrake seems to run with the -m option. I could
however find no alias for cal='cal -m' on my system, or any other way of forcing it
start on Sunday. So I decided to 'use the source Luke'.
Andreas> >
Andreas> > This then launched a whole heap of other problems. I found out that cal is
part of the util-linux package, so I downloaded the util-linux src rpm. Only to find
out that it only contains *patch* files.
Andreas> >
Andreas> > So now there is another burning question. All I want is cal.c, but where is
it?
Andreas>
Andreas>
Andreas>
Andreas> Did you try to run \cal just in case there is an alias and you just
Andreas> didn't find it?
Andreas>
Andreas> Andreas
Andreas>
Andreas>
Andreas>
Andreas> --
Andreas> Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Andreas> http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow
Andreas>
Andreas>

I had util-linux-2.10s-3mdk installed on one system and it does the cal
program correctly (you have a choice of starting day) while on another
system util-linux-2.11h-3mdk did not.  I downloaded and installed and
it's working correctly again.

--
Brian - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My Home Page: http://www.brimac.com/~brianmac