On Friday 14 December 2001 21:39, you wrote:
> I am trying to configure Proftpd with xinetd, so far no success. Has anyone
> configured this way, if so please let me know how.
>
> Thanks
> Sridhar

Stop proftpd if running in standalone, change 'ServerType     standalone' to
'ServerType    inetd'  then edit '/etc/xinetd.d/proftpd-xinetd' and change
'disable = yes' to 'disable = no'.    Restart xinetd and you should be good
to go.

--
Live fast, die young,
you're sucking up my bandwidth.

 10:00pm  up 7 days,  4:59,  2 users,  load average: 2.25, 2.05, 1.78