On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 20:23 -0700, Vincent Danen wrote:
> On Sat Dec 15, 2001 at 03:28:14AM +0100, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
>
> > One possible solution may be running the script by a cron job every 5
> > minutes during 'mail writing hours'.
>
> bah... you don't want to do that.  Here... this is the easy way to do
> it.  In your mutt config file use:
>
> set signature='~/bin/uptime.pl ~/.signature|'
>
> Then use the below uptime.pl script I wrote and throw it wherever you
> like (I assume ~/bin):

[.....]

Oh, how I wish I could 'perl'. Since years I've been trying to spend the
holidays getting started with perl but always such things like
girlfriend, family, even neighbourhood gangs and some barbaric rites
(involving heavy drinking and more heavy eating) come in my way.

Thanks Vincent!

wobo
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User 228909      Powered By Mandrake Linux 8.1