On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 20:08 -0800, Larry Sword wrote:
> David Guntner wrote:
> >
> > Is there a WYSIWYG HTML editor for Linux?  Something along the lines of
> > Frontpage?  It doesn't seem that StarOffice (at least, not the 5.2 release)
> > contains such a program.  Anyone have a good/favorite one that they'd like
> > to recommend? :-)
> >
> >                --Dave
>
> Have you tried Netscape's Composer? Might get you started.

Have you ever looked at the HTML-output of this program? If you did and
you know a little bit about HTML , you'd never recommend it to somebody.

I made up some web pages by writing the code in Emacs and then I put the
whole thing through Composer. It was all messed up afterwards.

wobo
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User 228909      Powered By Mandrake Linux 8.1