When running printerdrake to set up a printer, it eventually gives you a
list of printers that it knows about.  I've got a new printer that it
doesn't know about, but I've been able to use linuxprinters.org to create a
PPD file for the printer.  Putting it in /usr/share/cups/model doesn't seem
to do the trick - the printer doesn't show up as a valid selection.

Anyone know where the files are kept when running printerdrake to configure
your printer, so I can try putting that file there?

                 --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!
 http://www.akaMail.com/pgpkey/davidg or key server