On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:25:38 +0100
"Richard Bown (QMW)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to
ponder:

> Hi alll, it would'nt be so bad , but that bloody stupid filter also catches
> the sig block , and as there 's a "ö" ,o with two dots over it, ...yup you guessed
> "your message gets held as it contains non internet characters"
> really what a load of bollox
>
> cya have fun
>
> 4 days to freedom until I get kicked out of sweden

I started filtering for these critters last night and i've caught three of them so
far.

why are you getting kicked out of sweden if I may ask? were you naughty?

tsk, tsk, tsk...
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  7:05am  up 1 day, 22:46,  3 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.34, 0.32