Lee Roberts wrote:

> Is there a utility for monitoring the CPU temperature? My bios has this
> information as well as info on other CPU stuff (i.e. voltages) so I'd
> like to be able to access that info from Linux. I've heard of this kind
> of stuff for Windoze.

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

lm_sensors used in conjunction with gkrellm works very nicely for me.

the lm_sensors package you need will depend on which distro you use.
check the lm_sensors site for info here are the ref:

<http://www.netroedge.com/~lm78/>  this is LM_Sensors

<http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html> Gkrellm

Mike McNeese
Linux User # 248955

If Obstacles are all you see then you have lost sight of your goal.