BTW, is the TUI install in 8.2 going to be better than in 8.1 (and all
other previous releases)?  I was trying to do a similar install on a P100
box of my own (just wanted server -- minimal with no X et al) and had a
hell of a time setting up the filesystems (including making them all
reiserfs).

I actually had to yank the drive, stick it in a different box, do the
install there and once finished, slap it back in the P100 box.  A real pain
in the arse.

Happy holidays,

-Charlie

--
GPG Key fingerprint = 4F36 EC4F 2F2C 5F59 9690  09E5 4C0F 9DB0 8623 53CE