I'm sorry!  I know this is totally OT - but I've searched google and all
the archives I could think of and if I sign up on one more email list,
my wife is going to divorce me!  Anyway, here's my question:

For all you quakers, after a game ends and you see the player rankings,
sometimes I see a number 99 and a face next to a certain player (on the
left hand side, not the right) and I wonder what the heck that means???
Thanks!
Mike
--
                                __