http://lhd.datapower.com/db/dispproduct.php3?DISP?164

Stealth III video card, instructions should be there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Franki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 12:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] S3 Diamond Stealth III KM133

Hi all,

after much messing around with dumbass IBM model and type numbers on the
net, I finially found out that this Netvista has the video card listed in
the subject of this email...

anyone got one of these working with Mandrake?? which X should I have?? (I
currently have 4.x)

what x lib should I have loaded for this?? is it svga or do I need one of
the S3 jobs???

any tips would be very much appreciated.

PS, if its impossible to get this card working properly, then some simple
instuctions on getting it workin in framebuffer mode would be great, even
just a point in the right dirction.  :-)

Rgds

Frank