Greetings.

I just spent a lot of time getting a four port Dolphin serial card set
up and working with some old Wyse 30+ and 35 terminals I have (starting
work on an electronic card catalog for my church school's library).
When I log in via a terminal then exit, I get the message:

'wy30': unknown terminal type

The terminal type is defined in /etc/termcap, but there's no termcap.db.
    I did some looking around on the web and found some references to
termcap.db being dropped in favor of just using ncurses.  Doing a find
on files and grepping for the "unknown terminal" piece shows matches in
termcap and libncurses.so.5.2.

So my question is, what do I have to do to get these terminals fully
functional?  It would appear that ncurses isn't going to cut it.  I'm
running stock LM 8.0.  Any help much appreciated.

Mike