Hi list,

I've noticed over the last few days that my LAN seems to get stale after
a day or so and needs to be restarted. Could this really be happening or
is it just my imagination? the machine has been up for 16 days now with
only one client connected via dhcp. I am sharing the internet dialup and
at times it appears to go south for the client as well until the network
is restarted.

any thoughts...ideas...flames?

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  7:05am  up 16 days, 22:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.37, 0.42