Alexander,
   I went and instead of getting the kernel src from where I normally
download. (sourceforge it's physically closer) I followed your link to
the cooker.  Thanks... This one contains info I can take apart and
learn from.

James

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 08:31:31 +0100
Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So sprach »James Sparenberg« am 2002-01-02 um 14:57:13 -0800 :
> > Need the spec file (and other info) to create Binary kernel RPMS.
I can get the source.  And as for the line wrap sorry using Mandrakes
Sylpheed instead of my own build and didn't notice they changed the
default from 70 to 74.

> Well, the line wrap is non-existant in your messages.  I rewrapped
it.

> The spec file is in the .src.rpm.  You can download it from the
usual
> sources, eg.

ftp://sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/linux/Mandrake/Mandrake/8.1/SRPMS/kernel-2.4.8-26mdk.src.rpm

> However, it might be suggestible to use the newer Cooker src.rpm,
eg.:

ftp://sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/linux/Mandrake/Mandrake-devel/cooker/SRPMS/kernel-2.4.16.11mdk-1-1mdk.src.rpm

> Alexander Skwar
> --
> How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to
(english)