Hi Altoine,

Thanks for your response.

I came from Win.  In Win it is pretty simple to transfer data between Win
boxes using, Laplink, PCAnywhere, NetMeeting, etc.  I have no idea on
Linux.  What I expect to learn is ;

1) How to link up 2 Linux boxes or one Linux box and one Win box for data
transfer ?  Can I use cable to connect the parallel ports of 2 boxes
instead of via Lan Hub?  Both have network cards installed

2) How to link up 2 workstations, 2 Linux boxes and 2 Win boxes for data
transfer ?  All of them have netwrok cards installed.

Thanks in advance.

B.R.
Stephen