I am using Mandrake 8.0 with the Ximian desktop.  It seems there is a
problem with the gnome control center that prevents me from getting to
the conduit settings.  My conduits appear to be stuck on copy from pilot
since all information I enter in the evolution calendar, contacts and
etc flow from the pilot to evolution, but the changes made in evolution
do not flow back to the pilot.  I have been hunting around looking for
some type of configuration file I might be able to edit by hand to fix
this.  I thought the were E-calendar.Conduit for example, can only find
them in usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/ so I don't think they are what I
need.
The ones in /gnome/gnome-pilot.d don't seem to relate to evolution.

Does anyone know if such files exist and where I can locate them.  I
would have assumed they were user specific so I have been hunting all
over my home directory for them and no luck yet.

Thanks,

Jerry