Le Dimanche 6 Janvier 2002 21:15, vous avez écrit :
> jipe wrote:

> > > I like the looks of lopster and it installs fine here...however, I've
> > > NEVER ever been able to logon to any server...always full. Any useful
> > > hints or clues? ;-)
> >
> > !? sometimes i have to wait about 5 minutes to login, but never more....
> > i currently use this server: soniknap.dns2go.com on port 5555
> > but i use others too.
> > in preferences -> general i've set these values:
> > dataport 1033
> > allowed ports 1025 to 9999
> > unset "i'm behind a firewall", even if u are!...
> >
> > bye
> > jipe
>
> Thanks, I'll try those settings!

more... i've just built the last version from cvs sources. lopster-1.0.1-dev2.
at startup, u've just to click on "auto connect"  to join all avaible opennap
 servers. atm i'm connected on 26 servers at once. and it runs fine :-)

bye
jipe

--
Certaines zones de peche commencent a etre
tellement polluees par les hydrocarbures