Currently running 8.1 on three desktops and one laptop. I've yet to have a
problem with stability. One machine is a generic (everything built on board)
pc that I use everday to work on Window machines (HEHE Using Linux to work on
Windows), and it has never failed me. This machines runs for nine hours in a
day and gets about as much abuse as I can dish out.

The others are home machines and they have been running without error since
installation. They are both 1ghz Amd/ASUS machines.

Steve Spears