From: Mike & Tracy Holt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 9:04 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [expert] Multi boot with Lm 8.1

Klar Brian D Contr MSG/SICN enlightened the whole world with this utterance:

>Is there a reason you can't boot with lilo. My desktop system
>Multiboots. Win 98, Win 2k, and three linux's. Lilo works fine.
>I use Mandrake's Graphical boot screen.
>
>Brian D. Klar - CVE
>OTS
>WPAFB

I've personally never had much luck using lilo to boot nt of any kind.  It
seemed to work fine when I just had it booting win98, but when I added
win2k, it actually was easier to go the route already explained on this
thread.  Are you using ntfs with your win2k?  I think I remember reading
that lilo couldn't boot an ntfs partition?

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt                     Happy New Year 2002!!!!
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]