Hi Ric,

I've had a Creative Nomad for more than a year now and no, it's not linux
kosher.  From what I understand, Creative won't/can't release the specs for
these devices because of pressure by the RIAA.  There's been some
development on a linux solution, but it's really not yet ready for the
primetime.

HTH,

-Charlie

--
GPG Key fingerprint = 4F36 EC4F 2F2C 5F59 9690  09E5 4C0F 9DB0 8623 53CE