Timely topic since I just started looking around for mp3 players.  I
followed the link and saw the Rio 600 and 800 is supported by this.  How
do you like the 600, I am looking for something will be compact enough
to wear while working out in the gym?

Actually the rio riot looks just like what I have been looking for, fm
tuner with mp3 playback.  But it doesn't look like that is supported. :(