Sorry, I try to keep OT posts to under one per day...

Would those of you you use audacity under linux (not necessarily
mandrake) please send me your thoughts, concerns, etc?  what do you use
it for?

Since my last article just surfaced on the linux.com main page,  I
thought it was time to do another article.  I'm not asking you to do the
work for me; I'm a big boy with a degree in music composition: I know
how to stress the app.  but I also know that experiences vary, and
everyone has something to say.

thanks in advance