[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Will Mplayer and/or Ogle play my commercial DVD's?
Yes. I would recommend Ogle at the present it works quite well.

Ogle is a DVD player. It's features are: Supports DVD menus and
navigation,
reads encrypted and unencrypted DVDs using libdvdread/libdvdcss, normal
X11
and XFree86 Xvideo display support with subpicture overlay, audio and
subpicture selection, advanced subpicture commands such as fade/scroll
and
wipe, detects and uses correct aspect for movie and menus, playing AC3
via
S/PDIF with an external command, fullscreen mode, screenshots with and
without subpicture overlay...

http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/

Larry

--