Tuesday... Ric Tibbetts was spotted running through the streets shrieking:

>Ok gang, this is WAY off topic. :)
>Somebody convince me about something:

<snip>

I feel your pain ;-)
Quake II was the last release with a 'story line' included.  I'm sort
of hoping that a 'Quake IV' will emerge with a story line AND a new
deathmatch included but I might just be wishing in vain.

I do like both versions, but probably lean more toward deathmatch
cause you can interact with other people while you play.  The popular
thing now is using modifications to the basic game (only for deathmatch
though) like UrbanTerror.  It's really impressive if you like the 1st
person shooter games.  Anyway, maybe we can rally a round of pleas to
idsoft and see if they won't accept the challenge of creating one more new
adventure?

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]