Hello everybody,

Got a ReiserFS problem after a very bad shutdown (power loss), on a
LM8.1 box: can't boot anymore in 'normal' mode. I think it's due to the
/var which cant be fixed by reiserfsck.

I can boot in failsafe mode, but it crashes with a 'Unable to handle
NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000018' message after some
/var's files access.

In rescue mode, the /dev/hdc5 (/var) can't be checked nor fixed by
reiserfsck. Whatever option of reiserfsck I use, (even --rebuild-tree),
I got a segfault while analysing journal ('Analyzing
journal..Segmentation fault').
This fs can be mounted, but unmount allways fails and ends up with a
nice crash!

Really annoying... it's my prod box and it's time to work (it's allways
time to work ;-))

Any tip 'd be appreciated, so thanks in advance guys!

ATR