I have a monitor that should work OK at 70 Hz refresh, but doesn't. It
works fine at 60. drakxconf doesn't know about the monitor fault and
sets /etc/XF96Config-4 to 70 and 1024 x 768. I can't seem to spot a way
to change refresh in Mandrake Control Center either. How to I force X to
use 60 Hz refresh for both 1024 X 768, 800 X 600 & 640 X 480 modes?
--
"Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless
the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net/