that's nice :-)
it's going to be v. useful to get at those other keys!

bascule
p.s. for a mute/unmute toggle script i knocked up the following, i rarely
write scripts so if anyone has constructive criticism that would be nice
#!/bin/bash
let vol=`aumix -q|gawk '/vol/ {print $3}'`
if [ $vol -eq "0" ]
        then
          aumix -L
        else