Steve Kieu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Which packages in mdk 8.1 needed to print a utf8 html
> page and retain its WYSIWYG , ? I got several pages
> using utf8 and truetype font Times-New Roman. It is
> displayed correctly in both Mozilla and Konqueror but
> when print out, it is not,

I am not even remotely an expert, so forgive me it this is not
helpful. I am answering mostly just because it seems that no one else
is going to.

I do not think this can be solved by installing an rpm. You may need
to take a look at ghostview, which i understand does the postscript
conversion for printing. If you save a web page to a file with
mozilla, does it then display correctly with gv or another ps viewer?
If not, you might need to install the proper fonts for ghostview to
use for displaying and printing. How to do that would involve reading
some of the ghostscript documentation --- personally, i have yet to
install any fonts for printing. (It is on my list of things to do, but
for the moment i do not need it, so i have not done it.)

I hope this at least is not wrong and gives an accurate idea of where
to start. If i am totally wrong, at least that might give someone a
reason to stand up and tell you so.

--
Chris Spackman

gpg: 9B6B 860E 7C06 787F 366F 5D3E 7152 DCB2 FC51 51B9